The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Food Diary - Sunday 04.12.16

Here is a recent food diary (from Sunday):

Breakfast

Dee's sausages, potato farls (1 syn*), heinz spaghetti (not hoops - hoops are not vegan, pesky vit D grr!), Mushrooms. I also had my daily latte made with 200ml hazelnut milk for half my HEA.

*these are shown as about 5.5 syns each on the app but on checking the ingredients, they are mostly made from dehydrated potato - smash! So if smash is free, no way I'm counting these as 5.5 syns. So I put them through the syn calculator with a free food allowance and they came out as 0.5 each. That's what I go with - obviously if you're not happy to do this count them as per the app.

Lunch


25g of granovita pate (3 syns), 2 ryvita dark rye (1/2 HEB), cuppa.

Dinner

Sainsbury's meatfree balls (hehe) (0.5 syn) in speedy mushroom/hidden veg sauce. I added a little bit of alpro go on plain to the sauce and a sprinkle of nooch, so I called that half a syn. I had the other half of my HEB too with dinner, one slice of bread.

I also had one of these chocolate covered gingerbread cookies with jam i the middle that I found in the Polish section in my local Tesco (or possibly Sainsbury's). They're 2 syns each.


Snack
I got a bit peckish later on so I had 21 grams of these Snapea crisps for 4.5 syns.

Not pictured, I also had a tall soya latte in Starbucks. They're 5.5 syns each so I counted it as the other half of my HEA plus 2.5 syns.

Ended the day on 14.5 syns.

Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment