The Social Stuff

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Add me on snapchat

Thursday 6 October 2016

What I ate Yesterday

Here is a food diary of yesterday's eats:

For breakfast I had an Alpro Go-On Yogurt (1.5 syns) and a banana. And a litre of water throughout the morning.


For lunch, I had the last of the potato/leek soup I made the other day (free). I also had a packet of beef flavoured hula hoop pufts but forgot to take a pic (3.5 syns).

For a snack when I got home from work, I hate a massive hunk of raw cauliflower. I won't like, after a few mouthfuls it got weird! But I was hungry so I ate it.

Dinner was this chilli and rice. Super easy and tasty, recipe will be up later on tonight or tomorrow morning with my weigh-in results. The chilli and rice were free but I also added 3.5 syns worth of avocado on top because it's yummy!

I also made myself a mug cake out of my HEB oats that worked out at 0.5 syns and then I added some alpro coconut cream for 1.5 syns and a tablespoon of coconut choc shot for 2 syns. I didn't take a pic and it was kind of a stodgy mess, so I'm gonna have to work on that before I share the recipe.

I ended the day on 12.5 syns and used my HEA for Alpro Light Soya Milk and my HEB for 35g of oats. I drank about 2 litres of water, not including teas/coffees throughout the day.

Sal xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment